Philippine Lotto Results Archives - Programmable Database

Are you a programmer or a mathematician? You can use these lotto databases to make your own analysis. Formulate your own calculations using a spreadsheet software; or, create a program that generates lotto numbers based on calculated parameters. All in all, the databases contain 5,782 records - significant enough to produce reliable results.

Apologies: Apparently, the files were lost without my knowledge including the location where I stored them. I lost my copies as well.

On this blog's download page, you can download a complete database of lotto results from Lotto 6/42 draws, Lotto 6/45, Lotto 6/49, and Lotto 6/55. The databases - an archive of lotto results - are in spreadsheet (Excel) format, zipped for faster downloading.

Archives of the official results of all Philippine lotto games are available at the PCSO site. Data available cover lotto results drawn from 2001 up to the current time. For lotto results earlier than 2001, you may download the complete database at  (not available at this moment). The databases that can be downloaded on the site contains lotto results drawn since 1995 - the year Philippine Lotto started in the Philippines.

Lotto Trivia. The very first Lotto 6/42 draw was held on March 8, 1995. The first Mega Lotto 6/45 draw was on May 17, 1997. The first Super Lotto 6/49 drawing was on July 16, 2000. The very first Grand Lotto 6/55 draw was on April 19, 2010.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow... I've never seen anything quite like this. I've searched all over the internet for this. The list isn't really up to date but oh well, I can manually add in the numbers from march 2012. Big Thanks!!!!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! My best of luck always for all of you out there. Whenever I had time, I would update the database though not on a regular basis. If I did, I would announce it on this blog.

      Delete
  2. http://lottotips.amikvs.com/ down??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. it was down for a while because I had to upgrade my web host plan. It's up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please where can i download your free lotto number generator on 6/42 and 6/45?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download it from http://amikvs.com/lottotips/ or www.amikvs.com/lottotips/

      Delete
  5. please where can i download Swertres Lotto 9PM & 4D VISMIN Results since it was started?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swertres Lotto 9PM started on June 13, 2002. You can view a complete list on www.pcso.gov.ph. Click "Games and Results" on the main menu, then Select "Search Game Results". I'm not sure when 4D Vismin started but you can view a list on www.pcso.gov.ph from 1/2/2002.

      Delete
  6. Hello siri, can anyone give me a clue on how to win the suertres lotto? 11 am to 4pm draw? and send it to this email account. akosimikel14@gmail.com.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://lottotips.amikvs.com/ naka-down po ba yung?? Naghahanap po kasi ako ng history results ng 6/49, 6/45, and 6/42 from 2005 to 1995 po sana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SIR/MADAM:

    May I ask the link where I can download the programmable database? I could not find it here.
    Thanks,
    Jose Nilo B. Bulao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winning number may 6 1997 pcso lotto thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, there's a glitch on Blogger that prevents replying to comments. An option is to send your message on Facebook @ProvingLuck.