The Top Winning EZ2 Lotto NumbersThese are the top winning EZ2 lotto numbers from the last 30 days. The figures under the date columns refer to the number of times a number had been drawn. If you are going to play all possible combinations in any order based on the top 16, that will be 136 combinations. You can narrow your selections to top 10 in order to limit the number of possible combinations to 65.
Test #1 - 20 May 2017As predicted, the winning combinations were not the same combinations listed in the last 30 days. Following are the results of the May 20 draw.
- 12 - 12 is in the top 16 but the combination was unexpected.
- 17 - 31 are not in the top 16. The difference of 14 is within the predictions.
- 30 - 22 are in the top 16. The difference of 8 is within the predictions.
If you played all possible combinations, that would be 1056 combinations, spending ₱10560, winning ₱8000 but you may have lost ₱2560.
Test #2 - 21 May 2017EZ2 lotto results 21 May 2017.
- 31-31 was not in the top 10. The zero difference is within the predictions. This is a new combination*.
- 26-18 were not in the top 10. The 8 difference is within the predictions. This is a new combination.
- 20-29 were not in the top 10. The 9 difference is within the predictions. This is a new combination
Statistics as of 21 May 2017 download report
Test #3 - 22 May 2017
|Ball 1||Ball 2||Wins||Diff||Score||New|
Find full report here.
Test #4 - 23 May 2017
|Ball 1||Ball 2||Wins||Diff||Score||New|
ConclusionI would need more data to be able to conclude concretely. However, I strongly opine that these trends would be common even if I proceed further. Analysing the last 30-day results may not be the ideal period to determine which numbers have the odds of winning. In my next study, I would take a look at a 21-day period.
However, two things are very probable.
- Determining difference of the two winning numbers are probably helpful.
- The winning numbers in a given 30-day period seldom win again in the next 30-day period.
- Create a matrix of all the numbers similar to the one you saw in the reports mentioned here. You can print the one in the report which is entitled Tally of Winning Combinations.
- Everyday, put an [x] to the combination that has won.
- Using a pencil, shade the combinations whose differences are 12, 13, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. This is to limit your choices.
- The combinations without an [x] and are not shaded are the combinations that may probably win.
- Top numbers from the last 30 days do not necessarily win again.
- The difference between two winning numbers may be significant.
- Winning combinations in the last 30 days do not win again the next day.
The Difference Between Two Numbers In A Combination
In my opinion, the differences between the two drawn numbers are more significant than their sums. Subtracting one number from the other in the last 30-day winning combinations, the following differences are the most common. Score means the number of occurrences.
20, 24, 28, 30The following differences are the least common, occurring only once. When picking 2 numbers, you might think twice picking those whose differences may be any of the following.
12, 13, 17, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29
In general, when picking your 2 numbers, their difference should be from this range: zero to 29 except 20, 24 and 28. For the complete list, you may download the report, its link below.
Which Numbers Would You Likely CombineNone of the results in the last 30 days were drawn more than twice. This suggests that if a combination had won twice within a 30-day period, it is unlikely to win again within the next 30 days. On the other hand, only 6 to 7 of the combinations had won twice within a 30-day period. This suggests that if a combination had won once within 30 days, the probability of the same number to win again is 1:90; provided that the combinations that had won twice do not exceed 7. So for example, if in a 30-day period, there were already 7 combinations that had won twice, then, none of the other combinations in the same period may likely win again. Most probably, the winning combination may be the numbers that had not won yet for the last 30 days.
The following combinations had been drawn twice within the last 30 days (19 May 2017 and earlier). Based on statistics, these numbers may unlikely win again in the next 30 days. Perhaps, 3 days before or after May 28, we may see a repeating winning numbers.
As of May 20, the combination 16-26 is reduced to one win. With this change, any of the results drawn in the last 30 days may win again except those that had won twice. But it is also possible that the winning combination may be those that had not won during the last 30 days.
|01-04||2 wins||2||May 01|
|04-07||2 wins||2||May 15|
|04-22||2 wins||2||May 13|
|12-15||2 wins||1||May 14|
|15-23||2 wins||2||Apr 28|
|16-26||1 win||1||Apr 30|
|24-30||2 wins||2||Apr 29|