Currently studying random results of the Ultra Lotto 6/58. The following are my notes.
What's TrendingThe bar chart that follows shows what numbers are trending from Ultra Lotto 6/58 based on the number of wins of each number during the last 21 draws. Hover your cursor or mouse pointer over the bar to see which lotto number has won a number of times.
Numbers with zero data are considered numbers in hibernation – or the numbers that have not been winning for longer than 21 draws. If you can't see the complete data, view it here on Google Drive.
Data Groups Based On Win Times
If you are going to group the data, you will be able to see a different picture of the results. The data that follows groups the lotto numbers 1 to 58 according to their recurrence of winning (ie the number of times a lotto number has won in a given period).
The pie chart shows that most of the lotto numbers have won twice, followed by those that won once and three times. This means that the lotto numbers most probably win only up to 3 times in a given period. So, if you are going to pick your numbers, you will be picking from groups 1 and 2 (ie those numbers that have won once or twice). You can refer to the bar chart as to which numbers have won once or twice.
These are the lotto numbers that belong to each group. Zero means no-win, 1 means 1 win, etc. To understand the data, suppose there are 58 balls labeled zero to 6. What's the probability that you will pick balls labeled 2, 3, or zero? Based on that perspective, you will get an idea where the winning numbers might come from.
Trending and Non-Trending Numbers
- [ 07 • 13 • 18 • 27 • 37 • 49 • 55 ]
- These numbers may hibernate for a longer time. When numbers enter the 22nd zone (hibernation period), they usually hibernate for a longer period. The 22nd zone means the number has not won for the last 22 draws or older. Current stats is that 15 out of 16 instances that entered the 22nd zone continued to hibernate longer.
- Cold Zone
- [ 02 • 11 • 15 • 17 • 35 • 44 ]
- These are the numbers in the cold zone – a period where a number has not won in the last 16 to 21 draws. Current stats is that 34 out of 38 instances that entered the cold zone, remained non-winning for 17 to more than 21 draws. 17 out of 38 remained in hibernation; 15 out of 38 remained cold for 5 more days; while 4 out of 38 won again after 16 draws. In other words, the numbers that entered the cold zone (16th zone), 19 out of 38 won again (after a long period of idleness) before it entered the 22nd zone; the remaining 17 started to hibernate.
- Hot and Active
- [ 14 • 16 • 38 • 51 • 29 • 41 • 52 • 53 ]
- These numbers currently have won 2 to 3 times within the last 6 draws.
When Does A Number Win AgainThe following statistics may change in time depending on the number of results tested.
- After 1 or 2 draws or immediately after
- The probability of a number to win again on the next draw or after 1 or 2 draws is 37.17%. This is based on 84 instances of the same event. (In Statistics, an event is used to describe an activity. Examples are lotto draws and winning of a number. Instances when a number wins again after, say, 5 draws is also an event.)
- After 4 to 7 draws
- The probability of a number to win again after 4 to 7 draws is 37.17%. This is based on 84 instances.
- After more than 20 draws
- The chance of a number to win again after 21 draws of not winning or longer is very slim. Only 4.42% chance. So, might as well forget those number that have not been winning for more than 20 consecutive draws.
For other lotto statistics, you can find them here.