- To find out if frequently winning numbers in the last 21 days remain probable winning numbers.
ConclusionGiven a 21-day period, a number may trend for a time, but it will soon cease to trend. For example #5 remained a top number with the highest score, yet at a certain point, it stopped to trend. Therefore, not because a number has a high score, it doesn't mean that it is likely to win all the time. A more probable way of selecting a good winning number is to keep track of its number of wins combined with time differences. Below is a summary of how the numbers behaved within a series of 21-day periods.
- 27% of the results had won two days in a row. There were only two instances that a number had won more than two days in a row.
- 21% of the results were numbers that won a day ago.
- 18% of the results were numbers that won two days ago.
- 24% of the results were numbers that won 4 to 7 days ago.
- The number that had won the first time in a 21-day period may likely win again after a day.
- If a number had won only once or twice in a 21-day period, it may likely win again the next day.
- If a number had won only once, it may likely win again the next day, or after a day or two.
You can view the complete data here. You may download the spreadsheet so you can keep track of the EZ2 results on your own. If you have a Google account, you may copy the spreadsheet to your Google Docs.
Frequently Winning Numbers
- 01 Jun Observation
- Likely to win again is 11 or 12. Maybe these numbers will return [ 13 • 20 • 26 ] or [ 07 • 22 • 29].
- 31 May Observation
- Eight numbers were trending; two [ 15 • 21 ] of them won again today. Twelve numbers were about to trend; three [ 04 • 18 • 28 ] of them won today. One dormant number [ 24 ] won today. So far, a hot number has won 9 times. Today four numbers are trending [ 12 • 15 • 21 • 31 ]. All except [ 12 ] are recently active.
- There's only one occasion that a number has won 3 consecutive days; and another in 4 consecutive days. If that is true all the time, 15 & 21 may unlikely win the next day.
- 30 May Observation
- Number [ 15 ] continues to trend winning 8 times but it took it 6 days to win again. Only two trending numbers [ 15 • 21 ] won again. Two were not trending while the other two were in the median (4 wins). So far, a hot number can win 8 times in a 21-day period.
- 29 May Observation
- #15 tops the list with 7 wins; followed by 04, 12, 22, 31 with 6 wins. So far, a hot number can win 7 times in a given 21-day period equivalent to 63 draws.