Triad PatternsA triad refers to 3 lotto numbers that are next to each other in a combination, arranged in numerical order from smallest to largest number. Numbers in a triad may come from one, two, or three number groups. For example, triad 011 comes from 2 groups: 1s and 10s. Triad 123 comes from 3 groups: 10s, 20s and 30s; triad 333 comes from only 1 number group: the 30s.
There are 56 possible triad patterns. Only 14 triad patterns belong to the top 59%. This means that in 100% occurrences, 59% belong to the top 14 triads.
There are 17 triad patterns that belong to the bottom 5%; four of them have negative probability. The rest of the patterns (25 triads all in all) belong to the middle probability group.
Top 14 Triad Patterns
What the symbols mean
- ★ The red star indicates better probability.
- 😐 The neutral emoji face indicates a low probability. An instance of less than 10 times.
- The ✗ mark indicates zero probability.
An ExampleThe table that follows shows 2 actual results with triad 011. The first combination shows triad 011 as 1st, 2nd 3rd numbers; the second example shows the triad 011 as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th numbers. This pattern is unusual to be the 4th - 6th (DEF) numbers. If you put 07 • 11 • 17 to DEF position, your combination would be any 6 numbers from 01 - 19 only; something like this: 01 • 03 • 06 • 07 • 11 • 17. This combination is possible but in terms of probability, you may only get 3 numbers correct for the reason that triad 011 is better in the 1st to 4th order.
|011||011345||07 • 11 • 17 • 37 • 49 • 56||ABC||15 Jun 18|
|011||001125||01 • 04 • 13 • 19 • 29 • 51||BCD||29 Jun 18|
In case you are still interested, here are the 25 triads that make the other 36% most common winning triads: 113, 134, 124, 333, 335, 245, 224, 244, 235, 444, 013, 133, 355, 022, 111, 023, 000, 555, 002, 222, 033, 125, 255, 225, 114.
Combining Numbers With The TriadsEven without a probability tool, you can use the triad to form your combinations. You simply have to know the most recent results.
- Pick at least 2 triads to form your 6-number combination. For example, 011 and 234.
- For each number group, assign a lotto number. For example, for 0, you may pick 07 from the most recent draws.
- Pick only one number from each result. If a number has been drawn more than once, pick the most recent one.
- Think random instead of sequential. For example, pick one number from the 3rd most recent draw; then one number from the latest one; then another number from the 7th most recent draw, and so forth and so on. To aid you in selecting which draw to pick a number from, you can throw a set of dice; or use a spinner such as this from Google: Google's Spinner; or use the one below from Wheel Decide.
- Remember to observe the odd-even and low-high probability.
- Take a risk from time to time. Include a combination or two that's outside the common pattern.